Dealing with commercial HVAC systems is not quite as easy as residential ones, which is why you will need to find commercial HVAC contractors near you when that is what you wish to have installed. Commercial purposes obviously require units with a lot more capacity than do your residential home, and to be sure that the local building codes are adhered to, you will want to find the right company to help you with your needs. You might think that residential HVAC installers can get the job done for you, however it's best to not go down the route of using a company that has previously only done residential solutions. You may be wishing to save some money, but you're talking about a pro that has different expertise and will be better at finding out the right needs for your installation. Some states also have different license requirements when it comes to commercial applications versus residential ones.
Why Hire Commercial HVAC InstallersBesides the things listed above, there are more reasons why you should only be considering commercial HVAC installers, and not residential ones for your project.
- The amount of different components that go into commercial systems is higher than is the case for residential ones, especially when it comes to the requirements for the exhaust.
- The installation methods differ.
- Commercial HVAC units produce a good amount of condensation that will needed its own drainage system.
- They're harder to install because of their size.
- HVAC systems are more complex.